Thursday, April 20, 2006

No Title just words

All next week will be posts leading up to this year's NFL draft. The draft is like Christmas for me, just without Jesus. Well kind of all my Christmases are without Jesus, but whatever.

I did find out that Columbia will be filming scenes for Spiderman 3 on Euclid in front of my Apartment. Which is will hopefully lead to someone finally washing my windows. I can only imagine how bad traffic is going to be on Friday when this thing kicks off.

On a lighter note someone got stabbed on a trolley outside of my apartment two days ago. The strangest thing was watching the fire dept. Wash the blood off the sidewalk and then a few minutes later people walking over that spot without ever knowing that there was a pool of blood there. Makes you wonder what you've been stepping in.

No comments: