Monday, October 31, 2005

The weekend that was, and i don't remember

Just thoughts on the weekend.

White people cannot dance. Its like a mathematical impossibility for two white people to look good dancing, if its not a slow song. This stems from being in a bar in Bainbridge and watching two people (probably drunk) try to dance to a live band that was playing 70's Southern Rock. "Play Freebird!!!!" Watching these people dance was like watching someone have a seizure, just without the laundry. There wasn't even a semblance of rhythm.

Got really drunk at a wedding on Saturday. Really drunk. I'd say more but i don't remember anything and my teeth are purple. But this was the last wedding in a month long string of weddings that prevented me from really getting into the college football season. From here on out my ass will be firmly planted in front of the TV from noon until 10 for the next two months.

The Browns suck, they dominated that game and found a way to lose. I really can't bring myself to talk about it. I will say that i don't think changing QB's is the answer.

Scooter Libbey got indicted. Isn't this just another black eye for this administration. What a colossal failure these 8 years have been. That's as in depth as my political commentary is getting on a sunday night.

more football analysis to come after the monday night game. Until then nighty night keep your butthole tight!

No comments: